What is roll forming machine used for?
A roll forming machine is a specialized piece of equipment used in the
metalworking industry to shape continuous metal sheets or strips into
specific profiles or shapes. It is a highly efficient and cost-effective
manufacturing process for producing long lengths of uniform
cross-sections from coiled metal stock.
Portable Standing seam roof panel roll forming machine SS4E-15 for 1" or 1.5" double standing seam profiles.
Indispensable in the production of metal roof and wall panels, including standing seam profiles.A metal roofing machine may include different settings and configurations, depending on this, have a different cost.
Metal roofing machine specifications:
• Length: 5' 4" (1.6m)
• Width: 3' 5" (1.1m)
• Height: 1' 9" (0.5m)
• Weight 1000 lbs. (455 kg)
• Speed: 30 ft/min (9m/min) Approx.
• Drive: Polyurethane and lower steel forming Rollers
• Shear: Manually Powered, Entrance end slitter
• Coil Width: 15” to 28" (380mm to 711mm)
• Materials Formed
• Steel 30 gauge to 24 gauge (.3mm to .6mm)
• (painted, galvanized, aluminized)
• Aluminum .019" to .032" (.5mm to 08mm)
• Copper 16 oz. to 20 oz. 3/4 Hard
• (.5mm to .7mm)
• Polyurethane and Bottom Forming Drive Rollers
• Hard Chrome Steel Forming Roller System
• Easy to operate Entrance End Manual slitter cutoff
• Portable Dongle for Ease of Operation
• Width Adjusted with simple crank
• Wireless Remote Control
• Length Control with Limit Switch
• Clip Relief Roller Set included
• Double Bead Roller Set
• 1.5 HP Electric Motor
• Welded Tubular Steel Frame
• One Year Limited Parts Warranty
Exit shear $ 4875
ROS-10 Run Out Table $315 ea.
Table attaches to shear and is used to support panel as it exits the machine. Adjustable leg allows variation in height from 25” to 43”. Available in connectable 10 ft. sections.
EXA Expandable Arbor $1750 ea.
Used for holding coil. This arbor expands to the inside diameter of the coil for faster, easier loading. Can accommodate coils with 16” to 20” ID. Capacity is 3,000 lbs. when used remotely with Free Standing De-Coiler.
FSDC Free Standing De-Coiler stand $850
A Remote stand used at the entry end of the machine to hold one Expandable Arbor with coil or one De-Coiler Reel with coil. (Picture shows optional EXA) This can also be mounted on machine for overhead reel holder.
RER Reverse Entrance Rollers $650
Bolt on entrance roller needed when FSDC above is mounted on the SS4E to reverse the coil at entrance end.
WHSD Warehouse Stand with Rollers $775
Easy to mount SS4E for warehouse use with rollers for mobility.
D200 Console Single Stand De-Coiler
A Remote stand used at the entry end of the machine to hold one Expandable Arbor with coil or one De-Coiler Reel with coil. Max capacity 1,500 lbs. No need to take off the reel to set on a coil.
EXTRA ROLLER SYSTEMS: Forming rollers used to form various panel profiles.
SS100 1” Mechanical Seam $5400
SS150 1.5” Mechanical Seam $5800