Max coil: weight 300lbs, width 26.5", ID 21"
Manual Decoiler SS4EDC2 (heavy duty reel) designed to hold a coiled material of the coil.
Maximum weight of the coil is up to 3000 lbs. Width is up to 33 inches.
Decoiler can be used to uncoil metal, plastic, paper and other materials.
Self Centering coil holder is easy to install and fix inside of the metal coil.
Decoiler consist of two main parts: Expandable Arbor and Free Standing De-Coiler.
Expandable Arbor Used for holding coil. This arbor expands to the inside diameter of the coil for
faster, easier loading. Can accommodate coils with 15” to 21” ID (can be customized). Capacity is
3,000 lbs. when used remotely with Free Standing De-Coiler
Free Standing De-Coiler - is a Remote stand used at the entry end of the machine to hold one Expandable
Arbor with coil or one De-Coiler Reel with coil. (Picture shows
optional EXA) This can also be mounted on roof panel machine SS4E series for overhead reel
holder. The EXA (Expandable Arbor Reel) can be sold separately 1750$ for fast material change or to fit on other (NTM, Engler, Ironman, Zimpelcam etc..) machines.
Stand equipped with two brakes to prevent free spinning of the coil while operation with high speed machinery.
Reel has a pin to select diameter range and tightening thread handle for tight fixture of the coil.
|Range of the Inside coil diameter|| |
15" - 18" - 21"
9" min reel diameter with no pin.
|Maximum coil weight||3 000 lbs |
|Maximum coil width||33" |
|Size, LхWхH*||24 x 34 x 42" |
Weight with stand
LOADING EXPANDABLE ARBORS WITH COIL
1. Using the Threaded Nut, collapse the arbor small enough to fit into the inside diameter of the coil.
2. Slide the Expandable Arbor into the center of the coil.
3. Turn the Threaded Nut clockwise until the Support Bars on the arbor are just snug against the inside of the coil.
4. Finish by rotating the Threaded Nut clockwise until the Support Bars are very tight against the inside of the coil. Verify that material is in proper alignment with machine. The Coil and Arbor are now ready for loading.
LOADING REELED COIL
Caution: Always use a forklift or other approved lifting device to load or unload reels and coils.
1. Prepare the reel stand by making sure the Hold Down Brackets are in the unlocked and open Position.
2. Using an approved lifting device, lift the reeled coil into the cradles on the reel stand making sure that the tail of the coil is in the correct position for the profile you are running, then remove the lifting device.
3. Rotate the Hold Down Brackets to the closed position and thread the handle onto the hold down bolt. If you are going to run panel from this coil, tighten the left and right handle just snug. Final adjustment of tension should be made while running a panel to keep reel from unwinding material to fast. As the coil becomes smaller, re-adjustment may need to be made. Caution: DO NOT over tighten Hold Down Brackets. Drive and/ or Electrical System Failure may occur.
4. If you are going to transport the machine after loading coil, tighten the Hold Down Brackets securely to keep coil from unwinding during transport, and secure the loose end of the material to the coil.
5. Before transporting the loaded Expandable Arbor, you should also secure the coil around the outside edges through the inside diameter using a strap, rope, etc to prevent the coil from telescoping.
NOTE: Make sure Hold Down Brackets are tightened securely and coil is properly tied off before transporting machine.